Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The feeling of comfort

First of all I might as well update on the past few months of my life.

October was great. My Birthday. First one away from family. I started my clinicals for my CNA, and I'm officially done now, which is a nice relief. Brian came Halloween weekend. =]
I went to general conference, and got to spend some time with Annie. I miss her tons!
I've made friends who are going to stick forever. Trina Alayna and Connie. They are wonderful girls. Together we make each other stronger in our weak points, and bring a strong bond of friendship. We are constantly laughing and have smiles on our faces. They are wonderful girls.
I continue to grow spiritually out here more than I have ever experienced. The sunday night firesides enlighten me so greatly. Every Sunday night I tell Alayna that I want to feel the way I do on Sunday's every day of the week. So this week I'm actually striving to feel that way everyday. It's tuesday and I'm feeling great. I started to read the GC talks in this months ensign, and reading my scriptures more diligently. I have been comforted in so many ways. My bishop offered to give me a blessing because he felt that he needed to. Come to find out he told me that it was more for his benefit than mine, and that he loves me. I love my bishop. He's a man called of God, that I have grown to love.
This past sunday I just found out that Nana will most likely be going on Dialysis soon, and for the first time in my life, when bad news has been born to me, I was comforted, and I knew that everything would work out. No matter what happens things will be okay. I'm so grateful for the holy spirit, and for being able to have comfort when I need it the most. This gospel has helped me through everything, and all that I've ever needed.
I registered for next semesters classes. I will be taking 20 credits. Call me crazy but I know that I can do it. I'm taking Chem, Bio,Enligh, math and human development. No big deal.
I want to learn how to play the piano. And the guitar. I want to be a jack of all trades. I want to go to hair school, and learn to cut hair. I want to travel the world. The list just goes on. One day I will just write down all the things that I want to do before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment