Sunday, September 6, 2009

Doubt

Doubt is not exactly the word I'm looking for. Maybe concern, goals, or change is better. I'm debating on coming back home to Florida to school. I miss it here without a doubt. I miss my missionary experiences that I would get everyday. I miss the weather and all the little things in between. I wanted to get away and out so fast, and now I just want to go back home. Its ridiculous. So over Christmas Break I will probably be applying to another school. Either FSU or FGCU. Annie and I have talked back and forth about it. Change is good, But there are something thats I'm not okay with. And its not a bad thing at all.

So besides that, my trip here as been awesome. =]

Its official. I have stopped biting my nails. I know that no one really reads this, but I feel the need to express my accomplishment. Its taken a while.

I'm excited to go back to my new home.
I miss Kristin Alayna and Annika.

A month until my birthday! I get to go up to Salt Lake! Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment