Wednesday, August 31, 2011

School has begun. It will never end.

School is awesome, stressful, not a joke, amazing, tiring and fulfilling. Can you believe that's even possible? Well it is.

It just keeps getting piled up and I think I may need a regular massage to keep my stress down. But I love what I'm doing. I am learning so much. I have 6 classes completely dedicated to Education..Now if I can just fast forward life and teach- that would be great. All I want to do is to be in the classroom! The good thing is, I have a kindergarten class now! It's so fun. I will be there every Wednesday until December, then I will get a new class to do my practicum in. But I'm excited, and and thrilled to see what I'm in for. Besides reality checks up the wazzoo, and learning experiences that I can take with me into my career.

Work is fun as always. The girls are awesome. Autumn started Kindergarten! She loves it! And is ahead on what they are working on in class. Which from a teachers perspective makes things a lot easier in some ways. Then Kamy..still 3 years old. Some days she loves me. Some days she doesn't. No big right? We went and fed the ducks at this little pond out in Kayenta this week which was fun for them. The ducks were all the way on the opposite side, and so we started quaking like ducks..and believe it or not it worked! They came to us and got our bread crumbs! The girls thought that they could talk to Ducks..I can only imagine what animal we will be conversing with next. Autumn is so close to reading! I can't wait for the day when I read to her at bed time, and she will say "Can I read it this time?" And I'll fall right asleep as she does! Ha!

Institute council keeps us all busy- Enough said.

The Dove Center- Tender mercies all the time. I love it. It's so fun to volunteer and do it because I want to, not because someone asked me to. I love it. Soon I'll be going around to the high schools talking to High School girls about healthy dating! I can't wait to do that! It's going to be a ton of fun! :)

Steven and I are doing great too in case you were wondering..You can just assume that. Our time spent together now is in silence as we study in the library..or while I am updating my blog and he does math and chemistry homework. Cute right? Barf. But hey it's all good.

Anyway life is good. The church is true. I'm home sick and miss my mom.
I want it to rain. P.S My Birthday is in 33 days! SAY WHAT??!(*&#$*&!

No comments:

Post a Comment