Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The college Madness

So college is not at all as bad as I thought it would be. Besides all the hustle and bustle on my way to Math at 7:50am its pretty calm around here. My first day went great. I had math, and my teacher is Romanian, she has a really thick accent, reminds me of a high school teacher I had Mr. Lorenzo. Then I have my CNA class and I'm like one of 10 girls out of 25..what a surprise?

There are so many activities going on theres no way you can be bored.

I've already grown to love my roommates. Last night they came home, and I was already in bed, and I sat up and I just said," I just love you guys". It was quite the ice breaker for one, but they are awesome. It's like we've known each other for years, but its only been like 5 days. Its awesome.

I'm excited to move on into the next chapter of my life. It will be quite the experience, but I'm ready for whatever is in store for me.


1 comment:

  1. aww yay you got a blog! i recently joined the club myself.
    i'm excited for you gabby. you are going to LOVE the year ahead. that's so awesome about your roommates. i can't even tell you how excited i am for you! hopefully we'll see each other sometime this year!

    ReplyDelete