Friday, August 28, 2009

The Duties

First football game was last night. And we won! I forgot how much fun it is to watch a football game with friends. We met some really cool girls that were sitting behind us, and they live by us. Alayna Kristin and I are trying to make one new acquaintance or friend each day. It's usual in the Cafe. It really is a great place to meet people.

I ran into my Bishop last night, he is so awesome. I already love him. He asked if I could be interviewed apparently they had been trying to contact me, but they were calling the wrong number. It was a good thing I stopped by. I have duties and responsibilities to fulfill in the Ward now. I'm honored and so thrilled to be apart of something again.

I had the opportunity to experience laundry in college. Woo hoo. Nothing special I promise. It's just really hot down in the basement. Alayna and I tried to study for BIO/CNA but it just wasnt working out for us. There was another freshman down with us, that just wanted to talk and talk and talk..you know how that goes. Finally she left and we were able to get a bit of studying to do.

Tonight is the Foam dance and I'm so psyched! Cant wait. Then I believe we are going on a night swim at Scott's.

I'm so grateful for the friends that I've been able to make. I always worry about associating myself with the right people, and I know that I don't have to worry with these guys. They truly are more than I could ever ask for. An answer to prayers really.

No comments:

Post a Comment