Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Daily stresses of college

So Monday and Friday are offically my only relaxing days. I just go go go. But nevertheless I'm having fun, and controlling my stress level. My Bio teacher is a witch, but there's always one. It will be a challenging class and I will have to work and study harder than ever.

Last night Kristin and I had a deep discussion on the afterlife and our minds kept going into the abyss of unanswered questions. Finally at about 3am we went to sleep. No big deal ya know?

When all is said and done, I miss home, but I love being able to come home to Kristin Alayna and Annika where I can just lay all my stories on and they will laugh and listen and keep me going. They truly are what friends should be like in College.

Cant wait for a new day tomorrow. I have my Math class in the morning and then I will be running all around campus to get things done, and taking tests, and going crazy inbetween. Attending my Bio and First year Experience class. LAMEE.

I cant wait for the weekend to arrive it will be awesome just to relax and not have anything to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment